PRP – What Are The Benefits?
Are you one of those people suffering from skin problems such as uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and sun damage? If so, then you can benefit from PRP. It is a procedure called Platelet-Rich Plasma, which is a non-surgical procedure that aims to improve the appearance of the skin. The PRP price (prp ราคา, term in Thai) varies but by looking at the benefits of this procedure, you will surely say that the cost is worth it. let us dig deeper on the benefits of PRP procedure.
- It is effective in stimulating the production of collagen – Collagen plays an important role in maintaining the beauty of the skin. With PRP, the production of collagen is improved, which will be helpful in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It will restore the fullness of your skin making you look youthful.
- It plumps sagging skin –Platelet-Rich Plasma has been tested and proven effective in reversing years of skin damage and this is visible in one session. The procedure can introduce the plasma in the dermis layer of the skin thereby stimulating collagen production. It also helps in the regeneration of connective tissues. This will result in tightening of the skin creating an instant lift. In some instances, PRP is done in combination with other procedures to achieve desired results. Some of the procedures that can be done together with PRP are microdermabrasion, fractional CO2 laser, and microneedling. This will improve the texture of the skin as well as the depth of the scar.
- It diminishes acne scars – If you have been struggling with acne scars, then you definitely need PRP treatment. Acne is normal, especially during teenage and early adulthood, but some acne will leave marks, which are stubborn to remove. Injecting platelet concentrate helps in initiating the formation of new collagen. The plasma serum is injected under the scars, which reduce skin depressions. As new collagen is produced, the scars will eventually but gradually fade. It will take a few sessions, but improvements will be surely visible.
- It is effective in addressing hyperpigmentation –PRP is also effective in addressing hyperpigmentation. If you skin appears uneven in tone with noticeable blotch secondary to excessive production of melanin, then you need to have PRP procedure done. The procedure creates tiny openings in the skin to stimulate the production of collagen. Over time, it will improve hyperpigmentation caused by scarring, sun spots, and melasma. With several sessions, your skin will appear smooth and healthy looking.
- It helps restore the volume of the hair – Hair loss is one of the common problems today. It does not only affect adults, but as well as the youngsters. If you don’t like to suffer the same fate as the others, then you can begin PRP now to save your crowning glory from any damage. PRP has been tested and proven effective in healing various areas of the body including hair follicles. Dermatologists recommend PRP to reduce hair loss and improve the hair’s strand and diameter. It will result in a healthy-looking and fuller hair.